There is a popular line of thought that speedy sports cars are the epitome of the experience of driving. Why? They guzzle fuel and are generally very uncomfortable. The bucket seat can play hell with your back and getting in and out of them is a bit of a joke. Would it not be better to have a nice big wide cruising car with heated seats and a nice sound system? Drinks chilling in the cup holder and a Sat Nav to tell you where to go so you never get lost and arrive in style. Surely a Luxury car would be a better bet for you? Here are some of the best on the market. Make sure you have a considerable wallet though and you will definitely want to store them under a Bespoke Oak Carport like the ones you can find at bespoaktimberframes.co.uk/.
- The Bentley Mulsanne – This beauty is a real luxury car for the driver. As we shall see, its sometime better to be sat in the back of one of these things but the Mulsanne tries to address that a bit. It’s not as ostentatious as a Rolls it does have a bit more grunt and responsiveness. It’s more a sedate club than some grand ball.
- Rolls Royce Phantom – Rolls Royce have always been the watchword in luxury, pretty much since the car industry started in the UK. Taking out the Rolls is still seen as the epitome of grace and the marque draws gasps wherever it goes. This version of the Phantom is no exception to that rule.
- Mercedes S Class – built to specifically challenge Jaguar. It has a plethora of in car features including the option for voice command and a comfort that gives the Phantom a run for its money. It’s fast too.
- Tesla Model S – an electric car and luxury one at that! It’s an example of how the motoring world is changing fundamentally towards alternative fuel. It’s got the same level of comfort and smooth ride as you would expect with a luxury model but this time you can know you’re also helping the environment.
- Lexus LS – It’s never been the best seller in the UK, with Rolls, Jaguar and Land Rover in the country it isn’t really a surprise. However the LS model have been majorly overhauled with new styling and features added plus a boost to the power making it a contender in the market.